Fish’n for the Cause

For many years, Clarks Landing Marina has been the host of numerous prestigious  fishing tournaments on the East Coast with exciting valuable prizes awarded.  It is tournaments such as these that have made Clarks Landing Marina the boating landmark it is today as well as the promoter of family  saltwater  fishing.  This year we are hosting our first annual FISH’N FOR THE CAUSE Striped Bass, Bluefish and Fluke Tournament to benefit The National Breast Cancer Foundation.  We are hoping to impact the lives of all whom have been touched by breast cancer.  This event is scheduled for June 8-10, 2012.

Fish’N for the Cause will be a professionally run tournament which should bring together thousands of anglers from all groups and will become known to The National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) as one of the largest charitable tournaments in the country.  Our tournaments have always been a tremendous success thanks to the generosity and sponsorship of manufacturers and vendors.  Through the years, prizes awarded have totaled over $100,000.

The entry fees for this tournament will be donated in full to charity…90% to NBCF whose mission is to save lives through early detection, providing diagnostic breast care services for those in need and nurturing support services and the other 10% is being donated to Clean Ocean Action whose goal is to improve the quality of the marine waters, to clean-up and protect our oceans.  Additionally, all fish weighed in will be donated to the Food Bank of Monmouth and Ocean County to help feed the hungry in our local  community.

We are hoping for your support of the FISH’N FOR THE CAUSE Striped Bass, Fluke and Bluefish Tournament.  If you want to donate any prizes or lend your support, please contact us at (732) 899-5559 or email us at boatinfonj@clarkslanding.com.